Membership in the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem is open to a practicing Catholic who:
• is at least 35 years of age;
• has exemplified the principles of charity, courtesy, loyalty, largess, and gentility;
• has a record of service to the Church, to their community, and to others;
• is ready, willing, and able to embrace and support the mission of the Order;
• is nominated by two current members and recommended by their Pastor;
• is approved by the local Bishop, Archbishop Gomez, the Lieutenancy, and accepted by the Grand Magisterium in Rome.